Arthurs Pools - PARTS MISSING, THE HEATER COIL CAME USED AND WORST LIED TO...
THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD!
they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in and demand to be reimbursed for broken parts that were supposed to be new when sent - our heater coil for the pool came used and broken,there were several parts missing to assemble the pool and customer service was full of pass offs and foolish liers who told me a documented amount of 20 times that they would replace the missing or broken parts. I NEVER GOT REIMBURSED BUT I DID GET A LOT OF ***- i CAN HONESTLY SAY I AND MY PARALYZED DOG - WHO SO BADLY NEEDED THIS POOL- HATE YOU AND YOUR SHADY BUSINESS!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to communicate clearly
- Are fraudulent
- Customer service
- Will not honor their ad pricing
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I ordered flowers for same day delivery on 8/29. Never showed. Called customer service 15 times the two times I got thru was hung up on but the on..."
- "I recently spent $180 for Nike Air Max only to have the shoes split open on each side in the same spot!! As you can see from photos these shoes..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."