THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD!

they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in and demand to be reimbursed for broken parts that were supposed to be new when sent - our heater coil for the pool came used and broken,there were several parts missing to assemble the pool and customer service was full of pass offs and foolish liers who told me a documented amount of 20 times that they would replace the missing or broken parts. I NEVER GOT REIMBURSED BUT I DID GET A LOT OF ***- i CAN HONESTLY SAY I AND MY PARALYZED DOG - WHO SO BADLY NEEDED THIS POOL- HATE YOU AND YOUR SHADY BUSINESS!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "you to never ever screw over another customer" as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Arthurs Pools and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pool from Arthurs Pools was failure to communicate clearly, are fraudulent and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arthurs Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Arthurs Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arthurs Pools?

Comments