DO NOT BUY FROM ARTHURS POOLS!!!!

14 of 27 Arthurs Pools reviews

I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014.It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it - that's it.

Like new. The pool arrived over a month later and was full of rust stains and bleach stains - it was a MESS. I said i wanted a refund. Craig said no, we owe you.

We'll send you a brand new pool with stairs too as an apology and it will go out tomorrow. I said if it doesn't have the stairs too, i will return it because you do owe me. It didn't arrive for 2 months and no stairs - the summer was over anyway - i refused delivery of the pool. Almost a year later and still fighting for a refund.

Going all the way with this - these people are liars.

The internet is full of people who they treated terribly.DO NOT BUY FROM ARTHURS POOLS!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Above Ground Pool
Review category
Shopping
review #619069 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arthurs Pools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
14 of 27 Arthurs Pools reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Arthurs-Pools

Oct 02, 2015 #1042408

I thought I responded to this one... We had two liners that size. One just came in to be refurbished and one that was refurbished and ready to be sold. We apologize that we failed to send the one that we had already cleaned and refurbished. We hope that you enjoy the brand new liner that we sent as the replacement. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.