Wallingford, Vermont
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014.It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it - that's it.

Like new. The pool arrived over a month later and was full of rust stains and bleach stains - it was a MESS. I said i wanted a refund. Craig said no, we owe you.

We'll send you a brand new pool with stairs too as an apology and it will go out tomorrow. I said if it doesn't have the stairs too, i will return it because you do owe me. It didn't arrive for 2 months and no stairs - the summer was over anyway - i refused delivery of the pool. Almost a year later and still fighting for a refund.

Going all the way with this - these people are liars.

The internet is full of people who they treated terribly.DO NOT BUY FROM ARTHURS POOLS!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Arthurs Pools and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arthurs Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Arthurs Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arthurs Pools?

Comments

Arthurs-Pools

I thought I responded to this one...We had two liners that size.

One just came in to be refurbished and one that was refurbished and ready to be sold. We apologize that we failed to send the one that we had already cleaned and refurbished. We hope that you enjoy the brand new liner that we sent as the replacement.

Sorry for the inconvenience.