Layout of Store

My new pool, just set up and filled with water, this it what happened.

Please review photos before you purchase a pool from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of legacy pools usa pool from Arthurs Pools and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arthurs Pools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arthurs Pools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arthurs Pools?

Comments

I too have had issues with this company.They were very nice at first until I called them with a question when I was having a problem setting up.

I wasn't rude because I thought I was doing something wrong and even told them that I was asking for some pointers because I was doing something wrong. The man I spoke too was so RUDE! He was condesending and told me that he had been putting up these pools for 30+ years and that it doesn't take a lot of intelligence. He went on and on just putting me down and telling me how much experience he had and he never had problems.

Then when I mentioned I had a deep end liner he promptly said, "Oh, I don't know anything about those." I was so stunned that he went through a tirade and then couldn't even answer my question. The pieces didn't even come all at once and when two parts never made it I finally told them to just refund for the parts that I never received and they sent a check for a portion of the cost. This was after repeated phone calls over two months. Also, the delivery company they used wouldn't deliver to the house, just the end of the driveway so, thankfully, we used our neighbors truck to get it to our house.

It's so heavy we would have never gotten it up our driveway without it. We've had it for over a year and have not been able to even use it. I don't have all the parts and the set up is a nightmare as the liner doesn't want to fit. I tried asking for help but the man who is there sometimes is so...

My husband is a disabled veteran who wanted the pool for exercise since he can't do any impact exercises and now we are out $3000 and it is still sitting. I didn't just write this to complain but to warn others not to use this company. I wish I had listened to the reviews myself.

There are other companies out there with much better customer service and product.Go there and save yourself the headache.

This is my post and the damaged pool has been returned.Author's has issued a full refund and paid for the shipping to send the pool back.

I have tried to delete this post but this site will not let me do so and I can't mark it resolved.Just felt the need to inform.

This is my post and I have sent the damaged pool back.Author's paid for the shipping and I have received a full refund.

This issue has been resolved and was handled in a timely manner.For some reason I could not remove my post from this site or mark it resolved.

Looks like you set it up wrong.That pool is stretched all out of shape.

That looks like my quick pool. Did you call the company for help before you did that?

I found them very helpful when I was having trouble setting up my pool.Sometimes the problem isn't the pool.